A new tool for your SQL toolbox.
If you are a developer or DBA who spends a lot of time with relational databases then
this tool will make your life easier and more fun!
- Browse data, diagrams and schema information for your database in a simple web interface.
- Quickly get to grips with unfamiliar database schema and the data hidden inside.
- Stop writing JOIN statements and guessing foreign key columns just to answer simple data questions.
- Answer schema questions in a few clicks.
- Help your team understand and improve your database schema by making it more visible.
- Focus on the problem you are trying to solve instead of wasting effort with SSMS and T-SQL just to answer basic questions about your database schema and data.
- Give others self-serve access to data and schema information by sharing the website generated by schema explorer on your network.
Once you have seen schema explorer bring your own database to life you'll never want to be without it again!
- Download the schema explorer onto your computer or server.
- Connect to your database.
- Start browsing your schema and data.
- Open the generated homepage to view information about your database schema, a relationship diagram and the list of tables.
- Click a table in the diagram or table list to navigate to that table, you will then see:
- Column definitions.
- Foreign keys, including inbound keys.
- The first 100 rows of data, with inbound/outbound foreign keys available as hyperlinked data.
- Click on tables in the relationship diagram to jump to the chosen table, repeat until you have a feel for how everything connects.
- Click the hyperlinked data to jump to the exact matching rows in related tables, repeat across many foreign keys until you've answered your question.
- Use the full power of the browser to:
- Keep related information open in multiple tabs and windows.
- Copy-paste into email.
- Print for offline discussion.
- Share deep-links with your colleagues.
There is a waiting list for this product to ensure I can provide a good level of service to all my users. Sign up now to guarantee your place in the queue:
Sign up for early access
Once you reach the top of the queue you will get a 3 month free trial and personal assistance from me to help you get up and running.
When your trial expires the prices are:
Up to 20 users.
Not ready to sign up? Drop me a line with any questions: email@example.com
Table listing (homepage of generated site)
Table details and data
Hi, I'm Tim Abell. I've worked as a professional programmer focussing on Microsoft ASP and SQL Server for the last 17 years.
You can find out more about me at timwise.co.uk.